You read it right. The Air Quality Wing has an official case. Here's a preview of what it looks like out in the wild thanks to Jim:
Here are some renders with some of the main features pulled out:
If you don't like pictures here's a list:
- Detachable lithium battery compartment.
- Maximum battery size:
- Width: ~81 mm
- Length: ~41.9 mm
- Height: ~10.35 mm (includes battery expansion wiggle room)
- Secures with M2.5 screws
- Precision openings for the Honeywell HPMA115S0
- Dual purpose top opening for Particle RGB LED and Ventilation
- No fastener clip top
- Enough room for the original AQW and Reduced Size Version (v5 and newer)
- Knock outs for antenna connection and battery connection
- USB port cutout to run off USB power
Don't care much about features and want to print the dang thing?
Thanks to everyone that made this possible. It's been a fun ride working on this project. For more information on the case and the Air Quality Wing check out the official documentation.