Everything works until it doesn't!
One of the main things to worry about when building any board is your supply chain. In my case, some of the parts for the AQW are no longer available. 😬
Unfortunately, it was one of the main sensors, the CCS811 and a ferrite bead. The latter is an easy fix but the former is troublesome. I originally did a comparison between the BME680, CCS811 and the SGP30-2.5K. At the time, the CCS811 was easiest to integrate with and with some firmware updates the CCS811 I had seemed to be working ok. Other folks have not had the same success though.
So, I took a step back and reevaluated the two other choices. After fixing some serious bugs related to the SGP30 in my code, it seems to be much more stable.
I'm going to continue my testing over the next few days. In the meantime I've sent a SGP variant of the AQW to fab. Here's the 3D render:
I'm looking forward to kicking the tires a bit more. 😎