Primary Hacker02/03/2020 at 13:13 • 1 comment
The CO2 sensor vendor's Application Note ( CO2meter.com AN162 "
Connecting SenseAir’s LP8 CO2 Sensor to Arduino
via UART" has text Arduino code. Upon copying the code into the Arduino IDE, I discovered that parens and curly braces did not match up, and there is a serious issue with line endings.
Compiling produced lots of errors. After spending several hours attempting to edit and compile, I contacted the folks at CO2meter.com, and a very helpful tech sent me a couple of files of Arduino code. The code compiled, but I wasn't able to get a response from the sensor.
Hooked up the o'scope, and discovered I had made an old and familiar mistake: had accidentally transposed TX and RX.
OK, sensor working. Whew.
port the code over to the Adafruit Adalogger M0.
Get the RTC working.
Log data to the Adalogger SD memory card.