This is a fork of an svg to gcode script that has been modified for use with GRBL pen plotters. It's really just the SVG parser from the original script, although to be fair that's the hardest part.

Right now it's pretty broken as I change a bunch of stuff. Easier version with instructions coming soon.

The brute force optimization algorithm is slow in python but I got it to run much faster in Julia. Planning to include an option to process that part with Julia, though this would require you to install that dependency.

There are some SVG's the parser doesn't like. I need to work out why.

The plan is to provide a robust command line tool. I am considering creating a terminal interface with curses. One day, I may make a gui (probably not).

Updates soon!