Now, that the wire feeder works reliable the next problem is the Layer Hight.
When the nozzle is far away from the buildplate the hight of the melted material layer gets higher as it should. This would also not work by FDM printing.
But when the nozzle is near to the melted material and the heat reaches the nozzle after a short period of time the wire gets stuck in the nozzle.
I tried different settings and could print near the melted material without that the wire got stuck in the nozzle.
It seems like as long as the feedrate is high enough the wire gets not stuck in the nozzle.
The parts from the latest tests are also very strong. I tried cutting them with pliers and was not able to cut them per hand. I think they are stronger than plastic but at the moment a bit weaker than massive steel.
The problem that remains at the moment is that after some time the "extruded" material reaches the hight of the nozzle.
So far, I had the best results when the nozzle is as close as possible to the surface of the printed object but does not touch it.
When the nozzle touches the surface the current flows no longer only through the wire, so that the wire gets less heated than it should and the "extrusion" gets brittle.