All details are in the github:
- energy saving (sleep all the time, wake-up on RTC module alarm, all modules LED removed, voltage booster enabled only when required).
- easy to assemble.
- impulsion frequency easy to custom thanks to pre-processing options in the code.
More to come:
- more clocks (especially Bodet flip clock with both 12V and 220V ...).
- more options (drive several clocks with one module)
- a 'configurator' through I2C to move from "options frozen at compilation time" to "in service configuration" (easier to manage)
Save the planet, reuse old clocks