- EASE connects Arduino boards, Arduino-like boards, and Arduino Shields for large-scale applications.
- High speed communication (200Mbps, 200x faster than CAN bus) is supported with EtherCAT which is an industrial-standard fieldbus for automation.
- EASE has the form factor of Arduino Uno, and thus can take the advantage of the Arduino ecosystem.
- Daisy chain connection between multiple EASEs simplifies the topology of wiring
- Power-over-EtherCAT (POE) technology reduces the number of required wires and power outlets.
- The data packet between Arduino Board and EASE is communicated via SPI, allowing EASE to be compatible with many different types of boards including Arduino boards and Mbed boards.
Visit our Crowd Supply page https://www.crowdsupply.com/harmonic-bionics/ease to learn more about getting your hands on EASE starting January 7th, 2020.
Visit our website www.esmacat.com for tutorials and datasheets for all of our Esmacat products including EASE.