I was finally able to hit a big milestone, the first successful prints. I printed a series of lines across the sheet.
For my first prints I used a 150um tip. I'm currently testing extrusion and retraction distances.
Going to need a way to filter out the fumes from curing, as well as a way to get mesh bed leveling working and auto Z height compensation. Right now it's manual, and the bed is so even that I'm not seeing any issues, which speaks a lot about the E3D's mechanical design. On the other hand I did have to almost immediately fix the Z endstop, just like on the Jubilee. Those endstop switches break if you look at them the wrong way.
I still have more work to dial in the retraction settings. I'm also considering a time-pressure method of extrusion, but that would require a compressor, so I'm going to hold off for now.