What is it?
This is a PCB kit that teaches you smd soldering the capacitors , resistors , ESP8266MOD and WS2812b Leds. the kit is precise and accurate. and includes all the materials needed to build this board. The board is randomly given in Blue, green , black and white color.
Why did you make it?
>span class="ql-size-large">1) how to program the esp8266MOD without any usb or nodemcu Dev board.
2) The bare minimum configuration for the ESP8266MOD so that he could develop IOT projects with ESP8266MOD rather than the Nodemcu or any other development board.
3) how to code the ws2812b leds with different designs and patterns. for example: The ws2812fx library.
4) How to solder the smd aka SMT or surface mount component using a normal soldering iron.
5) The basic circuit for the board with the Voltage regulation or Data transfer.
components needed for the project!!
Esp8266MOD or ESP8266 12F MODULE check pcbway gift shop
ESP 8266 - 12 F is the enhanced version of ESP 8266 - 12.
External power lines, quadruple board boards, better signaling exports.Enhanced version is fully compatible with the previous firmware. and on the basis of the pin in the ESP-12, the addition of six IO port and SPI port.
Model: ESP8266-12 F
Frequency range: 2.4GHz-2.5GHz
Operating voltage: 3.0 - 3.6V
Wireless standards: 802.11 b / g / n
Working Current: Average: 80mA
Operating temperature: -40 ° - 125 °
1.Due to the hand measurement, there have size error about 1-2cm or more.
2.Please be reminded that due to lighting effects and monitor's brightness/contrast settings etc, the color tone of the photo and the actual item could be slightly different.
Capacitor : 10uF and 100uF
resistor : 10k
>strong class="ql-size-large">Note: Do not exceed absolute maximum input voltage (12.5V) or output current. Exceeding maximum specifications can result in permanent damage to this module or any connected devices.
- Onboard AMS1117 chip.
- Onboard power indicator to indicate power is turned on: Red LED.
- Output voltage interface, connection to facilitate the experimental.
- Specially designed two pin mounting holes, can be directly fixed on the whole expansion board for experiments.
- Small Compact Size, 4Pin Type, Breadboard Friendly.
- 2P single row pin input and output for easy connection
- Dual-panel design, the layout is nice
photos of the components that are required to build the project
WS2812b RGB leds aka NEOPIXEL leds
Hope you enjoyed making the project . you could get this project as a kit on my tindie store.
If you purchase the kit it would be helpful to me and i appreciate that.