Most of my spare time last week was on preparing the hackaday.io project page, github readme, github wiki and creating a basic schematic for the 2 ESP32 eval board I use. I also filmed a video to present the project. It's at bit boring but at least it shows what the adapter can do :) .
This weekend I took some time to go for a few low-hanging fruit. I completed the Wiimote and extension support. The Bluetooth part was done for age but somehow I never added the glue code in the adapter. Now it's done and it work great!
Next I will work on finishing the generic HID support base on HID descriptors. Again the hard part is already done (parsing the descriptor) just need to add the glue code.
I'm also working on a log describing my process of learning Bluetooth Classic only using HCI trace.