- Print hard_shell and filter_cover in PLA with the vent grills laying on the print bed
- Print tpu_liner using NinjaFlex with the top facing up.
- Print one of each parts (choose between tpu_liners for bed size)
- Apply liberal amounts of super glue (or any other strong compatible glue) to the perimeter edges of the shell
- Adhere the shell to the top side of the rubber liner
- Press firmly on a flat surface ensuring that the glue has fully dried (check glue drying times) before progressing. You may add a weight on top to help with bonding.
- Cut a 70x70mm size filter sheet. You may use a larger sheet if the material is thin.
- Place on top of shell vent and cover using the cover. Be aware that the cover only fits one way.
- Secure cover using the two center elastic ends of the rubber liner
- Attach two elastic cords to the 4 arms. One at top and another at bottom. You can use NinjaFlex filament as cord if need be.