There are no affordable, attractive waterproof displays available on the market. Waterproof project boxes are of course available (even with clear lids) but they can be big and ugly. This project provides an attractive option for those projects that you actually want to take past the breadboard/prototype phase.
- Uses a standard, Arduino compatible 1.3" OLED
- Large enough for an Arduino pro mini, Teensy 3.2 or EPS8266
- O-ring seal for repeated and reliable opening/re-sealing
- PG7 for cable/connector flexibility
- High quality CNC cut acrylic and stainless hardware
- Open Source Hardware
- Available now on Tindie