Humidity Sensor is used for the measuring and detection of temperature in the surrounding. The DHT11 sensor is used for this detection and Arduino microprocessor sends the signals which is connected to the power supply. The potentiometer is used to control the resistive flow of current in the circuit board. So this is the basic principle and working of electronic project, let’s make our project.
As we all know our world is suffering from highly infected pandemic disease COVID-19. So, for the awareness and social responsibility Utsource is providing 0 profit selling disposable medical things.
Please check out and wear masks when going out!
Get all the things from here:
- Infrared Thermometer
- KN95 Masks (10 pcs)
- Disposable Surgical Masks (50 pcs)
- Protective Goggles (3 pcs)
- Disposable protective coveralls (1 pc)
- Disposable Latex Gloves (100 pcs)
- Arduino UNO (1)
- DHT11 Temperature and Humidity Sensor (1)
- 16*2 LCD Display (1)
- 10k Ohm Potentiometer(1)
- (5-9)V Power Supply (1)
- Bread board (1)
- Connecting Wires (as required)
1. Connect the potentiometer and LCD display on the bread board as shown in figure
2. Connect Pin Rx of Arduino (Pin 0) with Pin D4 of LCD display
3. Now connect Pin 1 of the Arduino to the Pin D5 of LCD display
4. Connect Pin 2, Pin 3 of the Arduino with Pin D6 and D7 of LCD display
5. Now connect the jumper wire from Pin 4 of Arduino with the RS (Reset) pin of LCD display
6. Connect Pin 5 of the Arduino with Enable Pin (E) of LCD display as shown in the figure
8. And power supply terminal to the positive rail of the bread board
9. Now take the DHT11 Humidity and temperature sensor as shown in the figure
10. Connect DHT11 humidity sensor to the Arduino pins as shown in the figure
11. The Humidity and Temperature sensor DHT11 is connected
12. Now connect the power supply through Arduino Controller as shown in the figure below
13. Then we get the temperature and humidity of our surroundings
like this we will get the output on our LCD display
So this is the basic principle and working operation of Humidity Sensor on Arduino.