Fire Alarm Circuit is one of the simple and cool projects in electronics it detects the fire using a thermistor and
activates the alarming sound with buzzer. Fire Alarms has
important practical application in industries where it is necessary to detect
fire on right time and prevent damages to people or property.
The whole world, as a community of common destiny, is going through a hard time now. To fight against COVID-19 together,
NextPCB decides to offer everyone a big discount on PCB and PCB Assembly order!
For Cheap Electronic Components Visit : UTSource
- LM358 IC with base
- Fire Alarm Circuit PCB
- 10K Thermister
- Small Buzzer
- 10K Trimmer Pot
- 10K Resistor
- 9v Battery with cli
Follow all steps carefully from the video tutorial at the end of this post (Highly Recommended).
1) Step 1: Solder LM358 IC base and place ic on it
2) Step 2: Solder Trimmer Pot & 10k Resistor
3) Step 3: Solder Thermister and Buzzer
4) Step 4: Solder Power connector
5) Step 5: Power up the Circuit & Adjust Sensitivity