Worked on the 3D printed bits.
Ports now allow for two different sensors to be used. They have different footprints and so can't live on the same pads or even occupy any of the same space. I also added some clearance for a cover with a lip that will fit in alongside the PCB for a nice finish, and a bar along the top edge to capture our hookup wire.
I also added a snap-off support for the bottom pitot tube. That diameter determines the flow characteristics of the sensor exhale volume sensing so I wasn't willing to trust that a slicer would do the right thing and give me a clean edge there. The bottom tube is a lot strong than it needs to be so I can ensure the break happens at the right spot.
Cover is not done yet, but this new file is up.