Even though I ordered "Super Swift" boards from @oshpark, they are going to take a while to get here, and we have questions we need to answer, now.
The barometric sensors we chose have pads that are simply far too small to air-wire them, without a microscope at least. These pads make 0402 components look huge.
I am going to have to etch a board.
I have some Blue Press-N-Peel PCB toner transfer paper from a project I did about 10 years ago (maybe longer). Three sheets left, I m going to have to make each one count.
Even though these sheets are old, they worked like a champ!
Normally I would use some Muriatic Acid and Hydrogen Peroxide to mix up a batch of Cupric Chloride. Problem is I'm all out of Hydrogen Peroxide. Off to the store.
Every store, every shelf, empty. Anything remotely related to disinfection. Gone.
I live in southern NJ. Out here, things like Alcohol, Hydrogen Peroxide, and toilet paper seem to be really hard to come by right now.
I am going to have to get creative.
What else uses peroxide... Hair dye... maybe. Teeth whitening! Off to the oral care aisle to scour the shelves for a product containing what looks to be good amount of my essential raw ingredient. Mouthwash with teeth whitening has Hydrogen Peroxide, Score!
I have no idea how much the concentration is, so I am going to have to wing it here.
Equal parts mouthwash and Distilled Vinegar seasoned with a large pinch of salt. Mmmm.
It's working, it's WORKING!
Results will vary, but here are my minty fresh BMP breakout boards!.