Key design additions:
- Easier to print pins with more secure visor fit
- Choice of options for different design requirements, such as extended visor distance from face, improved coverage of top cover or faster printing.
- Cleaner overall design
- STEP files available for any personal adjustments
- Standard version similar to 3DVerkstan
- Open version similar to 3DVerkstan but with open top
- Cover version with widened top cover
- Extended Cover version with extended distance from face and widened top cover
- Extended Open version similar to extended cover version but with open top
One version contains adhesion supports to help provide adhesion between each band. This may give enough adhesion to prevent bands from warping, but I've added a version with no supports if needed.
Hole Spacing: Currently I have only made Europe 888 4 ring hole punch spacing and North America 6 hole 3 ring hole punch spacing.
Notes: For further information on spacing, templates or guides on assembly, please refer to the original 3DVerkstan design
Licence: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International. https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/