One day i was tired of buying fresh herbs, but unluckily i live in a apartment, where there is not direct sunlight most of the year.
Also i am a lazy guy and i wanted some kind of supervisor of the plant health and status, to track the plants, and automatize as much as possible, while its easy to setup
So i decided to create a tabletop planter which could give enough light to my plants, and also upload some stats and and images to a server.
Main features of first version:
- Smart home integrated (Homeassistant).
- custom PCB with only thru hole components (easy solder).
- Based on ESP32cam so plenty of implementation examples available.
- Fully 3d printed frame.
- High efficiency and dimmable LED Driver.
- 180 lm/W Led strips.
- Adjustable Height.
- OLED realtime status show.
- Easy OTA config with ESPHome, easy automation creation through nodered.
- I2C Pins exposed.
For a full guide take a look in my blog nkames