The triggering action of the circuit is the main principle of Electronic machine gun sound generator. Whenever external input trigger is applied to the circuit it oscillated the flow regulation of current and simultaneously send it to the buzzer for amplifying the sound waves. So this is the basic principle of sound wave generator, let’s do it.
As we all know our world is suffering from highly infected pandemic disease COVID-19. So, for the awareness and social responsibility we are providing 0 profit selling disposable medical things.
Please check out and wear masks when going out!
Get all the things from here
- Infrared Thermometer
- KN95 Masks (10 pcs)
- Disposable Surgical Masks (50 pcs)
- Protective Goggles (3 pcs)
- Disposable protective coveralls (1 pc)
- Disposable Latex Gloves (100 pcs)
- 555 Timer IC (1)
- PNP Transistor(1)
- 8 Ohm Resistor Speaker (1)
- 10uF, 10uF, 100uF Capacitor (1)
- 33k, 100k Ohm Resistor (1)
- Momentary Push Button (1)
1. Place 555 Timer IC on the bread board with its notch facing up as shown in the figure below
2. Connect pin 1 of the IC to the negative rail of the bread board, and pin 2 and 6
3. Similarly connect pin 4 and 8 as shown in the figure below
4. Now connect 33k Ohm resistor between pin 6 and pin 3 of the 555 Timer IC
5. Now place 10uF Capacitor on the bread board as per the circuit diagram
6. Place the Transistor on the bread board with its collector pin connected to the Pin 8 of the IC and emitter pin to the positive rail of the breadboard.
7. Now place 10uF Capacitor on the bread board with its positive terminal to the base of the transistor.
8. Similarly connect 10uF Capacitor with its negative terminal connected to the pin 3 of the IC
9. Now place 100k Resistor between the base of the transistor and negative rail of the bread board
10.Now place 100uF Capacitor on the bread board with its positive terminal connected to the emitter and negative terminal to the collector pin
11. Now Connect a speaker preferably of 8 Ohm between the positive rail and common point of 10uF Capacitor.
12. Finally Connect the power supply and our machine gun starts producing the sound similar to the machine gun
13. And to the maintain the timing for ON and OFF transition a momentary push button is added to the circuit as shown below
14. With the help of this we can easily control our electromic machine gun sound generator
Whenever the trigger is applied to the circuit externally, the circuit starts producing and emitted the sound similar to the machine gun generator. Do the project and get the best practical knowledge and hands on experience.