Let's mention the stupid mistakes first:
- In the schematic, CN2 & CN3 are labeled as Yaesu interface, which is correct. On the PCB layout however, these connectors are incorrectly labeled as Baofeng interface.
- The distance between CN2 & CN3 should be 7.62mm, not 12mm as it is now.
With that out of the way, we can continue with what has been tested:
- Programming cable functionality of the Yaesu interface works correctly using:
- Yaesu FT65-E radio
- CHIRP daily-20200622 software
- FTDI TTL-232R-3V3-WE UART-cable
- Tensility 10-02130 2.5mm audio jack cable