So, I've already completed quite a bit of this project before putting this on hackaday, so far I have accomplished the following:
- Parameter Detection: Resistance, Inductance, and Flux Linkage.
- Open Loop FOC
- Sensorless Closed Loop FOC with torque control.
- Basic PPM Input
- Simple State Machine
- Latched faults on overvoltage and overcurrent.
- Storage of configuration data in FRAM that persists between power cycles
- Smooth Windmill Restart
- Basic telemetry data logging over USB.
- Basic task scheduling
- Robust fault detection and recovery with certain latched faults
- PC application
- Uniform and easy to use USB and UART packet scheme.
- Configuration settings
- Sensors, Temperature, Hall and Encoder
- Look at HFI because customers
- Code comments and cleanup
- Dyno and field testing
- Figure out what to do when the zero vector insertion at timer underflow is too narrow for amplifier outputs to settle.
I will attach log posts detailing each major milestone/accomplishment.