The full name of Presentation Remote is Wireless presentation remote control which is essential for the vast majority of presentations.
This project is sponsored by JLCPCB
Step 1: Brief Introduction
1. The electronic pointer can not only control the upper and lower pages of PPT but also simply control the mouse movement and right-click.
After starting up and not using more than 30 minutes will automatically enter the low-power mode.
2. Adopt 1000ma large-capacity rechargeable lithium battery, with 500ma self-restoring fuse at the power supply switch between the battery and the chip.
3. Each button at the sending end has a resistance and a capacitor to form a hardware anti-jitter. The main control chip adopts STC15W408AS.
4. The charging interface adopts 6p -- type C interface which can pass large currents and supports forward and backward insertion.
5. The tc6056a charging circuit is adopted. When the lithium battery is charged, the RED light under the electronic pointer is bright, and the blue light is bright after it is full.
6. TC6291 lithium battery booster circuit and 3.3v step-down circuit are adopted, and the tantalum capacitor is adopted to provide reliable performance and a small volume.
7. The communication module of sending terminal and receiving terminal adopts lc12s, and the transmission visual range is 120m, which can be used for classroom transmission.
8. The receiver adopts a ch9329 chip, which can simulate the full keyboard and mouse and can be used without driving. The inserted computer will be recognized as a hid device, plug, and play.
Step 2: JLCPCB Provides the PCB Samples With SMT Service
Step 3: Schematics