Changelog since the Reptile Demo Milestone:
- Updated cable system with 8-pin connectors (see: Power post. Part one.).
- Added union connectors for charging of all platforms at once.
- Added switchers for each platform.
- Created a new repository including the sensor platform and the face module: zakhar_io
- Used Arduino Nano v3 instead Pro Micro - for better stability
- United with face module as one platform
- Added Ultrasonic Sensor HC-SR04, but without software support yet.
- Updated face module with stabilized voltage
Computing (brain) platform:
- Raspberry Pi 4, ROS Noetic with Python 3
- New ROS-based application architecture
- OLED as status display for the computing platform (see: Startup check)
- Achieved stable (finally) I2C connection. Thanks to lower frequency (10KHz) and the new connectors.
- Added Raspberry Pi Camera, but without software support yet.
- Created a new repository for the platform: an-dr/zakhar_brain: Software for Zakhar's brain
- New chassis with a stand
- ESP32 instead of Arduino Nano v3
- Bluetooth connection control
- Position module MPU9250 with ability to turn for a given angle (see: New ESP32-based platform testing: Angles!)
- New third wheel - with rubber
- Removed rotation encoders as useless
- Updated motors by the modification with a metal reductor