* 16-bit homebrew processor, may do some 24-bit ops.
* 16-bit I/O port to ease doing a homebrew GPU.
* 20 - 24 bits memory addressing.
* 3+ channel sound, perhaps 3 square-wave channels and a noise channel. 4+ channels would be nice.
* PS/2 keyboard support.
* Hardware sprites.
* 4 or more sound channels, preferably in tune when used for music.
* Perhaps an alternate 434 Hz middle-A frequency tuning set if music notes are sent.
* This project may exceed the ability of the CMOD A7-T35 in terms of available pins. It is possible that it may need to be split between two of them, perhaps one for the CPU and one for a multi-I/O controller.