Part No. PS11035-1 IPM Module 4A/600V
Designed for specific application PS11035-1, by Mitsubishi Electric, is flat base insulated type IPM with rated capacity of 4A/600V, consisting of 3-phase Bridge for AC to DC conversion. IGBT Inverter Bridge for 3 Phase is configured using latest diode and gate technology. PS11035-1 has motor rating of .85KW at 600V AC with Inverter output 100% capacity of 4.0A.
Following are the main characteristics of the module;
- CONTROL FUCTIONS
- P-Side IGBTs: Drive circuit, high-level-shift circuit, bootstrap circuit supply scheme for Single Control-Power-Source drive, and under voltage (UV) protection.
- N-Side IGBTs: Drive circuit, DC-Link current sense and amplifier circuits for over current protection, control-supply under-voltage protection (UV), and fault output (FO) signaling circuit.
- Fault Output: N-side IGBT short circuit (SC), over-current (OC), and control supply under-voltage (UV).
- Inverter Analog Current Sense: N-Side IGBT DC-Link Current Sense.
- Input Interface: 5V CMOS/TTL compatible, Schmitt Trigger input, and Arm-Shoot-Through interlock protective function.
- MAXIMUM RATINGS
- For Inverter: Supply Voltage 600 V, Collector Current for each output at case temperature of 25°C is +/-4A.
- Isolation Voltage: Isolation Voltage is 2500V for 60Hz sinusoidal for 60 seconds.
- For Control unit: Supply Voltage range is -0.5V to 20V and Fault output current is 20mA.
Application specific inverter and converter package is designed as noiseless motor control module. System has thermal capacity of 150°C max for Junction Temperature and minimum value of -20°C. Module is equipped with Current Abnormality Protection which is achieved by filtering the N-Side DC Bus current. These Intelligent Power Modules are designed for Motion/Servo Control, UPS and Welding Power Supplies.
You can get info about more modules or ic chip on our Youtube channel: