The spider sensor resides in the nose and detects motion from pets/humanoids/zombie up to 5 metres away (possibly works on zombies, not guaranteed).
On pet/humanoid/zombie detection:
- Spider is dozing: The cyan eyes and body lights twitch every few seconds. Until someone/thing comes by.
- Spider gets angry: The red eyes then transition up to full brightness.
- Spider emits warning noises: A short sound clip plays repeatedly until the pet/humanoid/zombie goes out of range.
- All clear, Spider goes back to sleep: The red eyes then transition down.
- Spider goes back to dozing.