I've been in a funk the last 3 months (since the COVID-19 crisis). Building/making always helps when I need to clear my head. Unfortunately, I couldn't think of a good project to start... so I decided to remix an old project with leftover parts.
My voltage measurement tool was build with an INA219 Featherwing, so I decided to harvest that from my old project to build the ST TNG monitor.
Here's a list of what I already had:
- INA219 Featherwing (from the Voltage Logger)
- DC 2.1mm Panel Mounts (from the Voltage Logger)
- 500 mAh battery (from the Voltage Logger)
- ESP32 Feather (used for an old project)
- Piezo (from an old project)
- MPR121 Cap Touch Sensor (unopened)
- Featherwing Tripper (harvested from an old project)
- Proto Pasta Conductive Filament (unopened)
To finish the project, I purchased a TFT 3.5 Featherwing and BME680 sensor.