The CM100DY-24H is a 1200V, 100 Ampere Dual Power electronic module primarily designed for switching applications. Each of the modules consists of two insulated-gate bipolar transistors (IGBT) designed in a half-bridge configuration whereby each transistor is connected to a reverse super-fast recovery flyback diode.
All components inside this electronic module are isolated from the heat sinking baseplate, by a basic system assembly and thermal management.
- Low power consumption and low drive power
- Low VCE(sat) @ IC = 100A, VGE = 15V, Tj = 150°C
- Discrete Super-Fast Recovery (135ns) flyback Diode
- High-Frequency Operation(20-25kHz)
- Isolated Baseplate for Easy Heat Sinking
The CM100DY-24H is an electronic module mostly use in switching applications, for instance, frequency converter and chopper applications.
This module is suitable for switching due to its low ON resistance, high-frequency operation, low gate drive power and coupled with almost zero gate drive current makes it a good option for high speed and various high voltage applications like SMPS, PWM, variable speed control, AC to DC converter and other high-frequency converter applications which operates in the range of hundred’s of kHz
- The CM100DY-24H can be used in Ac and DC motor drivers.
- To control an unregulated power supply (UPS) system.
- The CM100DY-24H is used in switched-mode power supplies (SMPS) and Pulse-Width-Mode(PWM)
- It is used in DC servo motor control and induction heating.
- It is used in inverter such as LOW POWER CVCF INVERTER (UPS)
Video on Youtube: