Inhabitant interviews, Why it is important?
It is important to understand the needs of inhabitants of CalEarth houses.
In order to understand the needs, we are conducting "user interviews" with the people who are living or have lived in CalEarth houses. The aim is to get to know their pain points - if there are any! and learn about improvements that they wish to have in the CalEarth houses.
- Draft questions for the inhabitant's interviews. (make the questions the 5 why questions to understand the deep need)
- Find inhabitants to interview.
- Reach out to CalEarth community to find inhabitants.
- Find individuals who took CalEarth workshops and reach out to them. (social media, LinkedIn, Find publication of self builds)
- Interact with the inhabitants to ask for an interview.
- Document the interview and analyse it.
- Make notes of the key takeaways from the interviews.
- Have a meeting with the team about the key takeaways.
- Plan an action plan for the key takeaways.