V This is a well advanced project which will be released soon in open-source.
> What does it detect ?
- Precise calculation of ambient air temperature outside the device
- Precise calculation of ambient relative humidity outside the device
- Precise calculation of pressure outside the device
- Precise calculation of air quality (IAQ) level outside the device,
- Precise calculation of particles in the air,
- Smoke detection.
> What are common applications ?
- Dehydration / heat stroke monitoring,
- Control VOC emission from 3D printer,
- Particles emission from 3D printer,
- Smoke emission,
- Control heating, venting, air conditioning (HVAC) applications,
- Control Air Quality inside a room (When you do some house work like painting, air brush paint, ...).
> How it works ?
PAQM has 2 sensors linked by an ESP32 on which a powerful analysis algorithm works.
It can detect in realtime the presence of VOC, and particle in the air around you. PAQM has a battery and you can freelly move to analyse your close environnement.
internal ventilation allows air to be drawn in for analysis.
> General tech data :
- Fully 3D PLA printed case,
- Total weight: less than 400g,
- Low power oled screen,
- on/off button,
- Operationnal in less than 5 minutes.
> Power supply:
- Rechargeable li-ion 1200 mAh,
- TP4056 - li-ion rechargeable module,
- DC/DC stepup MT3608 from 3.7 to 5V.
> Sensors :
- Bosh BME680 : IAQ Sensor,
- Sharp GP2Y1010AU0F : PM 2.5 particle sensor.
- Espressif ESP32
- oled 0.96" screen,
- 4010 DC 5V fan,
> Data record & management:
- JSON API.