What I did?
- Arduino Uno
- GPS Shield
- LiPo Battery
- Extra-circuit to drive the solenoid
- Vibration motor
- Plastic bits to align the solenoid and make it latch
What I want better?
Battery Life and Charging
I am working on the second version of it. It's using custom electronics instead of an Arduino board.
The mechanical aspect is still the hardest part for me.
Currently working on the firmware and integrating everything.
* Using an off the shelf box, with some modifications
* Solenoid is used to latch the box closed.
* Electronics are functioning
* Based on PIC16F15345 and L80-R GPS
* Charges a LiPo from USB
* Drivers for vibration motor and solenoid