I want to make a pocket computer similar to the old electronic organizers (eg. Xircom Rex PC Companion as pictured).
The main functions I want to implement are:
- launching games and applications from a microSD card;
- small external port with uart, spi, i2c for connecting external circuits;
- built-in notebook, clock, calendar, etc.
- communication with a smartphone via bluetooth (maybe via the HC-05 module);
- maybe playing mp3 and a special format of monochrome video.
Therefore, I bought monochrome display LS027B7DH01A with 400x240 pixels resolution and made Chrome Dinosaur game for it. I also did some test animations for this display.
At the moment I am using an STM32F407 microcontroller, but in the future I may be using ESP32 or other STM32.
Here I will publish the results of my work.