- Works in 920.6 ~ 928MHz band, +13dBm, Japanese TELEC certification.
- Uses Speex codec, which as demonstrated below (doesn't perform as well as Codec2 on low bit rates:
- 125kHz bandwidth LoRa
- Internal antenna : -0.4dBi
- Long Range Arduino Based Walkie Talkie using nRF24L01 : many similar projects, all using the RF24Audio library.
- Walkie Talkie Duino using RFM12B "open source" (only to the Kickstarter backers).
Analog FM based
- DRA818V analog FM module (lots of harmonics, will need a license to operate)
- Auctus A1846S : HamShield (by Casey Halverson), also available in Mini version.
KISS modem interface
HamShield LoRa (by Casey Halverson)