Checkout the poject website from here.
A Raspberry-pi handheld platform with a physical keyboard, Display and Expansion header for custom baords (Like Ardinuo Shield).
It is fully open-source hardware with MIT. So you can modify or hack it as you wish.
It is platform like Arduino. You can make your expansion-card like gps, Radio etc.
So help us to make a Community around it.
See a 3D view of mutantC from Fusion 360 Online Viewer.
Follow this guid to build one Instructables.
Follow this link to order all 3 PCB from PCBway, click here.
Featuers that comes with V3
- Have RTC & buzzer.
- Supports a lots of Add-os, see all of them from here.
- 5 row, 56 key customizable keyboard
- A track point to have mouse support with left, right buttons.
- Gyro support using MPU6050 module & presure, temp and humidity support usin BME280 module.
- Able to turn of modules, Display, Add-ons using keyboard button.
- Full poweroff using OS and keyboard key.
- 12 pin docking port beside Pi USB ports with UART, I2C, Charging and GPIO.
- 3D parts are more solid and reduce supports when printing.
- Able to read battery voltage using Pro Micro.
- 2 LED's connected to Pro Micro with PWM support and 1 connected Pi. Move the stema/Qt I2c connector bottom so it is acessible from outside.
- It is fully open-source hardware. So you can Hack it as you wish. You can make your expansion-card like gps, Radio etc and attach with it.
- You can use any Raspberry-pi form factor like Asus Tinker Board S / PINE H64 Model B/ Banana Pi BPI-M4B etc. You can use Raspberry-pi zero to 4.
- You can access all the ports of the pi and the back part is attached with 4 screw.
- It can hold a 4" or 3.5" touch screen. Also have a physical keyboard attached via USB.
- 18650 battery with charge and discharge protraction .
- You can use Littlevgl make UI that don't need a OS form here.
- It don't need any custom image of Raspbian. You can use vanilla Raspbian and install the LCD driver, that's it.
- So little parts needed to make one. See the parts_list .
- You can use C Suite Application suite made more touch based device in this. This apps are suitable for small screens. See the C Suite.
- Added Adafruit STEMMA QT and SparkFun qwiic connector.