11/20/2020 at 09:33 •
11/16/2020 at 05:12 •
11/14/2020 at 05:23 •
Here is some pictures from some builds from communities. community.
10/25/2020 at 02:48 •
Hi, My project is a small one and easy one. Even though hackaday covered v1 and v3 and got attention but i don't know why it did not covered v3 yet. V3 is the finest among other two and more easy to build. I hope hackaday will cover it in their blogs and let people know about it.
An update on headers, use this headers, 2.54mm pitch x 5mm height female headers instead of old size one.
i can't find that header in the amazon or aliexpress. fond this but they are smd part. if you find the part in through hole then let me know here.( I got mine from local shop)
09/25/2020 at 17:03 •
So open source licensing is paying off.
As mutantC is a open source hardware and I am not capable to supply you guys one by tindy or other way, so kwlodraczyk took the job to supply you guys one by his own.
I saw this post in Reddit and that made me so glad so I wanted to shear.
09/08/2020 at 10:34 •
09/07/2020 at 12:14 •
- 08/20/2020 at 13:45 • 0 comments
08/13/2020 at 05:25 •
After a long time i ordered the PCB from the PCBway and those came up and i tested them. All worked great and soon we will get the V3. I am really impressed the PCB quality and the the accurate dimension of the PCBs. Also loving the color option they give. I am liking the Yellow color more then any other. Also i was nervous about the Thumb-stick PCB as it has a 1mm cut out for the FPC cable. But it is no issue for the them. It came up just great and also fits with the 3D parts. I am really grateful the help it get from the PCBway. There work to help the DIY project like mutantC is really great and hopefully they will be beside us in future.
You can order your different colored PCB from here https://www.pcbway.com/ starting from 5$. All the PCBs from mutantC can be printed with that starting price.
08/13/2020 at 05:24 •
mutantC v3 Featuers
- Able to go Sleep and wake up from it using ckicling any button.
- Add RTC. [Done and Working]
- Add gyro support using MPU6050 module.
- Add presure, temp and humidity support usin BME280 module.
- Able to turn of the BME280 and MPU6050 using keyboard button.
- Full poweroff using OS and keyboard key. [Done and Working]
- Make a preinstalled display driver OS image.
- Added a docking port beside pi USB ports. [Done and Working]
- Ablitiy to turn off display, expansion port. [Done and Working]
- Added a buzzer. [Done and Working]
- Position the ardinuo close to Pi ports so there is space to fit a bigger hit sink. [Done and Working]
- Design the 3D parts to reduce supports. [Done and Working]
- Add dock port with I2C, UART, some GPIO.
- Able to read battery voltage using pro micro. [Done and Working]
- LED's connected to pro micro has PWM support. [Done and Working]
- Move the stema/Qt I2c connector bottom so it is acessible from outside. [Done and Working]
- If you have any thing else you want to see open an issue from left side
- Add a track point to have mouse support with 2 buttons in side using seaparated PCB.