Having been inspired by Paul´s invention (see the link) I decided that I needed one too. The basic build is very similar, but I did not want the light bulbs exposed so that I could stack things onto it. So I put the bulbs inside and added voltage and Ampere meters for monitoring instead. I also added some relays to control the 120/240 VAC outputs and some switches to set the current limiting from 0.25A to 1A in four steps and also change the Ampere meter range between 1A and 10A (current limited and unlimited). To preserve Paul´s idea of becoming immediately highlighted (literally) when a problem occurs, I put in a stainless steel mirror for the back panel which reflects the bulbs lights up through the open top.