After cleaning up the code a bit (I made some stupid connection between depth and height) i designed version for 3U plus 1U Intelijel, my inputs, outputs and mixer.
Meanwhile the PCBs and for the PSU came, and after some trouble (FedEx, you know) the parts as well.
So friday evening lasercutting, saturday afternoon soldering the PSU, since saturday evening i want to show it off at our hackerspace. Sounds like a reasonable deadline, and it worked out. After finding a strong enough power supply ( our bench power supply aren't, but I found an old Dell notebook PSU), finally blinkenlichten (picture form my trip home: Make Modular Jams in Trains Great Again)