This product is a breakout board for SE050 Secure Element from NXP. It can be used to secure your IoT device against both remote and physical attackers.
- Easy to use, just plug to your RPi and follow tutorials from NXP. Easier to use than SE050 dev board from NXP which requires wire jumpers.
- Ready-to-use examples available in Plug & Trust Middleware
- CC EAL6+ based HW and OS running NXP IoT applet
- RSA and ECC Signature/Verification
- AES Encryption/Decryption
- HMAC, CMAC, SHA-1, SHA-2
- Fully encrypted communications between SE050 and RPi
- Open source library from NXP
- Attestation of outputs from an I2C sensor connected as a slave
- Secure connection to clouds (Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google GCP, IBM Watson),
- Wi-Fi Credential protection,
- I2C sensor data protection