1Making Flexible Arms:
- Take the hand drill with a long 5mm diameter rod.
- Mark a point on rod for length of the arm.
- Take the metal wire and roll on the rod to make the spring.
- Similarly make few more springs.
- Take the same metal wire and double it using drill.
- This double wire is going to act as core for helping hands.
2Drilling Holes on the Wood:
- Take the wooden block and mark the positions where you want to place your helping hands, solder holder, lead wire holder and solder tip cleaner.
- Drill the appropriate holes at the marks you made.
- For placing the helping hand drill a hole of spring diameter.
- Inside the same hole drill a hole of core diameter.
3Installing Helping Hands:
- Put the cores and springs in the respective holes using glue.
- Take the heat shrink tubes and the alligator pins.
- Fix the alligator pin using super glue.
- After the glue dries position the heat shrink tube and shrink it.
- Put the heat shrink tubes on the teeth's of the alligator pins.
- Glue a 5V LED light on a flexible hand.
- Fix the container with screws on to the wood.
- Place the scrubber and put the lid.
- To this lid make a opening.
- Fix the solder iron holder and a small rod for lead wire holder.
- Apply the wood finishing oil.
You can use a commercial solder holder and commercial solder tip cleaner instead.