Teaser for the next version!
Coming soon, to the GitHub repo and this project page, a new variant approaches!
Featuring the following improvements:
- A shaft for a Carbon Fiber spar up to 7mm in diameter!
- Support for front motors of up to 28mm outside diameter (29mm if you are brave).
- Wire routing improvements, no more struggling with wires stuck in tunnels!
- Larger vertical fins with full integration!
- Separately-installed wingtips with large pockets which should enable various telemetry and GPS modules.
- Improved building and joining surfaces.
- A lengthened nose and improved component placement for perfect Center of Gravity.
- Larger volume for avionics, improved mounting stanchion placement and diameter(s).
- Pitot-tube mount with correct angle-of-incidence.
- Other various improvements.
Arriving in a few days, stay tuned!