- order parts
- print parts
- Assemble servos
- Center seros to middle position (with servo controller, or easy sketch: Arduino servo)
- Add servo horn when servo is aligned
- Mount vanes one by one . The servo horn (ES9052) fits exactly into the fitting on the wing. I used M3x12mm screws to make a positioning screw on the opposite side.
- Mount motor first
- Add screws for the flight controller from "underneath"
- Fix the flight controller with M3 circuit board spacers
- I attached (daisy chained) WS2812b lights on the inside of the drone legs and used them to connect the servo power lines on
- The signal lines of the servos must definitely be extended
- Connect Motor and receiver lines to your (betaflight) flight controller (more to betaflight comming up!)
I attached the ESC and receiver on the bottom side with cable ties (there are also the notches in the holder). A standard buzzer will fit into the round of the bat. holder.