ACME Creation Lab, where we were building this, had a fire this week.
Photo caption: I don't know what this was, but it is now fused to the plastic shelf.
Three units were destroyed, and the power is cut to the building.
We got pretty lucky here in that this tennant decided to insulate the space. Hence the contents of the room were very well toasted, but only the front face of the studs suffered a similar fate. Unfortunately before the fire was put out it burned through the ceiling and ultimately ended up affecting way more than just the one unit.
I was there. I lost some hair from the heat. :)
Getting them back up and running was obviously more important than this project.
We have the building back up on a generator as of Thursday with the affected areas turned off and the community is coming together to help out where they can.
#acmepheonixproject is now in effect.