NEO6M GPS Module
In this project, we are using the NEO6M GPS module. The NEO-6M GPS module is a well known GPS receiver with a built-in ceramic antenna, which also offers strong satellite searchability.
With the on-board signal indicator, we can easily analyze the network status of the module. It has a data backup battery so that the module can protect the data when the central power is shut down unexpectedly.
- Operating voltage: (2.7-3.6)V DC
- Operating Current: 67 mA
- Baud rate: 4800-230400 bps (9600 Default)
- Communication Protocol: NEMA
- Interface: UART
- External antenna and built-in EEPROM.
I2C OLED Display
OLED can be easily interfaced with other microcontrollers to build some interesting projects.
- Driver IC: SH1106
- Input Voltage: 3.3V-5V DC
- Resolution: 128x64
- Interface: I2C
- Current consumption: 8 mA
- Viewing angle: >160 degree