For the design i took many mandalorian helmets as template and get the drawings done on inkscape, add some textures as scraped metal to look more "weared".
The black color is the Front solder mask aperture , it means that metal will be exposed.
To achieve the beskar steel looking i choose the HASL pcb finish.
•Operation Voltage 1.8V – 3.6V
•Up to 512 Words of Flash Program Memory
Printed circuit board
Pressing the button will change the LEDs animation until go to sleep again.
- Be proud to wear this badge.
- The PCB have HASL finish , it will be bright as the best beskar availabale in the galaxy.
- White silkscreen on black soldermask
- Light weight, so the pcb thickness is 1.0 mm
- Small size, 30 x 35mm
- The lighting will do a great effect on cloth.
Forge your helmet
- Six white LEDs / 0805 package size.
- One microcontroller sot23-6 package , show your skills.
- One push button 3x4mm
- One cr2032 Battery holder
- One Pin
- One capacitor 0805 package size
- Be ready for the diy soldering kit .
- THIS IS THE WAY -
The good looking of beskar