Few days ago I've finished CAN component that is able to handle VideNet protocol. Adding new request takes only few lines of code.
Currently supported features are:
- Ability to turn on / turn off controller.
- Ability to read / set hot water mode.
- Ability to read / set central heating mode.
- Ability to read kettle temperature.
- Ability to read hot water temperature.
- Ability to read burner power (%).
- Ability to read fuel usage sum (kg).
Special thanks going to:
- Kem Klattrup
- Digiplex from elektroda.pl forum
Become a Hackaday.io Member
Create an account to leave a comment. Already have an account? Log In.