Our winter session of Robotics CoLab set out to explore ROS, and Human Robot Interaction. They developed a fully functional Concierge Robot application for our Reachy build.
Winter 2021 CoLab program goals:
- Implement ROS (Robot Operating System) control of Reachy.
- Create a mobile concierge robot:
- Integrate the Ubiquity MAGNI base
- Design and implement a pan tilt neck mechanism
- Implement ROS as the control system
- Perform Mask Detection
- Implement emotive gestures
- Create a conversational voice interface