The eMBee ONE is an easy-to-build pocket computer using off-the-shelf parts. No custom PCBs required. It currently consists of:
- CPU: Arduino Nano v3 (clone) microcontroller board
- Display: 2.42 inch OLED screen with 128x64 pixels (SPI)
- Keyboard: CardKB credit card sized QWERTY keyboard (I2C)
- Storage: 24LC256 external EEPROM (giving 32KB storage for BASIC programs via I2C)
- Audio: Piezo buzzer - for simple bleeps and bloops
- Power: Adafruit PowerBoost 500C connected to a small 500mAh LiPo battery for power
- Case: Altoids tin - everything fits in here!
- Software: Running eMBee BASIC (not based on TinyBasic) modified from the brilliant Arduino BASIC by Robin Edwards
can you convert project to little more bigest screen and meybe put orange crab as 'cpu' ?
power lipo is on board