My 3D printer has been going non-stop for the past ten days or so. I finally finished printing and installing last piece of the main terminal body so I thought I would share.
Unfortunately the join lines are clearly visible. Fortunately I was able to confine the worst of the misalignments to the back of the terminal. Some were due to the print pulling off the bed slightly despite my best efforts to mitigate. The rest are not so bad that I'm tempted to go the bondo and sanding route.
I attached front and top panels. This version still has the seven inch 16:9 display. The eight inch 4:3 display that I ordered is still stuck in Fargo ND due to weather (update Memphis TN). Sigh.