Sadly this will be the end for OPL Studio unless some sort of miracle happens. As much as I love my project and all the things that it can do I'm starting to loose my sanity over all the issues with the TDA2822 amplifier and all the noise it's picking up from the screen. I simply can't make this thing work...
- Add resistors to the signal lines. Done, it didn't help much
- Add more capacitance to filter the supply. Done, it didn't help. Are two beefy 4700 uF caps good enough?
- Add a separate regulator for the analog part of the circuit. Done, it didn't help
- Add ferrite beads to filter the power lines. Done, it didn't help
- Add another regulator for the LCD screen. Done, it didn't help
- Don't power the thing from your laptop! Done, even on a powerbank the noise remains the same
Whatever I do the amplifier keeps picking up noise from the screen. This is way above my level of knowledge to fix. So after a month or two of going insane over this problem I've had enough. I'm calling it quits!