The current design is a functional Beeping and Blinking Business card Badge, but there are a few improvements I would like to make. Here is some of what I hope to accomplish in a future update:
- Re-enter design in KiCad and try to move past the shame of the disgusting schematic I created in upverter.*
- Add voltage doubler to light green and blue LEDs from harvested power
- Add cap to an I/O pin to store harvested energy
- Migrate to NHS3152 to get analog for new features
* The tool had nothing to do with the quality of the schematic. I have no one to blame for that but myself. I am moving to KiCad because it is a much more capable tool and I have been burned by upverter updates in the past. I promise the new schematic will be a vast improvement.